Register now to get rid of these ads!

2nd time I posted a build thread on here and it disappears!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CADSLED50, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will someone at least have the balls to say my post is not "traditional" enough for this website instead of just deleting it two times in a row without notice. Last time I checked its pretty "traditional" to modernize your old car.

2. No balls required. Your posts are still up. Look harder

3. Commish

Commish
    from NW Ok

By clicking on your name and recent posts, I found three posted recently, not exactly build threads, but had old cad pictures. If these are what you are talking about. Things move on down the page pretty fast here.

4. Hackerbilt

Hackerbilt

You do nice work...but the work is a bit off the focus of this site in that it was showing a very modern way of doing things. Nothing wrong with that and I bet the car is an awesome driver, but unfortunately sometimes the mods have to make harsh decisions to keep things flowing in the direction laid out in the HAMB guidelines.
    It's possible it was removed. I haven't checked.
    I bet it would get a good welcome over on the sister site "Dogfightmag.com"!
    Thats were we go to check out the post 65 Hamber builds that don't quite fit inside the strict guidelines for this board!

5. thommoina33

thommoina33
    Alliance Member
    from australia
    Staff Member

Pro street build, not really the place for these builds.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.