Register now to get rid of these ads!

292 inline-six speed parts

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodwagon, Jul 10, 2006.

1. hotrodwagon

hotrodwagon

I just put one in the 53 and want atleast an intake and headers. Need to know who has the best but steal not break the bank.

2. chopshopboss65

chopshopboss65

man good luck i've been looking for that stuff too. i gave up and i'm going with a 350 sb, if you need a extra motor later let me know.

3. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

You guy's give up too easy. Go to www.inliners.org.

Clifford Reasearch makes a 4bbl manifold with water passages and Tom Langdon out of Detroit makes a kick ass set of cast Iron headers. Use pop up Propane pistons to raise your compression to about 9to1. Clifford also makes a nice mild cam for that motor.

[​IMG]

B:)B

4. LongT

LongT

5. brandon

brandon

a buddy of mine has a nasty roller cam and clifford weber setup .....i think he has the mag and probably some other gofast ( actually really , really fast ...) parts.....probably not the best setup for the street .....but man what a sound........haha brandon

6. buffaloracer

buffaloracer
    from kansas

Speedway sells a dual carb and 3 carb setup for the 292 along with cast iron headers. I'm sure that Bullet Cams or Herbert would grind a cam to suit you.
    Pete

7. dmarv

dmarv
    Alliance Vendor
    from Exeter, CA

I can get the Offenhauser 2x1, 3x1, or 1x4 manifolds for the 292 inliner. Also valve covers are available. Just send me PM!

Dan Marvin, Owner
    Exeter Auto Supply

8. stan292

stan292

wagon -

Go to Amazon.com and spend $15 for a copy of the "Chevrolet Inline Six Cylinder Power Manual" by Leo Santucci. All you'll ever want to know about 292 performance - and more.

Try stovebolt.com. Its a Chevy truck site, but there's often 292 speed parts in the classified listings there.