Register now to get rid of these ads!

28-29 ford roadster FOLDING w/s posts

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hot rod wille, Apr 10, 2007.

  1. hot rod wille
    Joined: Oct 27, 2005
    Posts: 695

    hot rod wille

    A friend of mine is looking for a set of 28-29 roadster FOLDING w/s posts---look like 30-31's but were for the 28-29's. Anybody know how has em--REALLY hard to find these days.I've been told they were repro'd years back---ANYBODY???
  2. George G
    Joined: Jun 28, 2005
    Posts: 1,274

    George G

    SoCal Speed Shop sells them.
  3. fordcragar
    Joined: Dec 28, 2005
    Posts: 3,179

    from Yakima WA.

  4. Just so you know. They are also called orchard posts. Used on roadster pickups to manuever under low branches from what I have been told by an oldtimer. Just thought I'd add that lil tidbit of info for ya! Don't know where ya can get them.

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.