Register now to get rid of these ads!

27 T Update

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Oldskool27T, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Oldskool27T

Oldskool27T
    from Tyler,Tx.

I've been working on building motor and it's finally done.It's a 72 Olds 350 with a Lunati voodoo cam,Offenhauser intake,Vintage speed carb adapters,Mallory yl distributor from GMC Bubba,Mickey Thompson vavle covers and two Rochesters.So what do you think?

Attached Files:

2. What are your plans for the frame splice visible at the cowl? It looks like it might need reinforcing.

3. gasser300

gasser300
    from Ft Worth

I like it. Gonna be a nice lil ride.

4. nailhead terry

nailhead terry

Hey if you would keep on your car and not help on that damb 33 chevy you could get something done and as far as the frame splice goes it was double stacked and heliarced by a certified welder that was working the Mars Rover project and it is 3/16 tube that is also caped and tied in on both sides and top and bottom I hope that helps any ones fear of a structural failure I would trust it and I have been 240 plus mph. O.K:DOn Kerrys welds .

5. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Right on...another T coupe build....
    Diggin' it man...