Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 27 T on A rails

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Equipped28, Dec 26, 2013.

1. still busy driving the wheel's off this. i managed to find a steel body for it and will be doing the final finish on it at the end of the year hopefully. with the hallock screen,36 dash etc.

[​IMG]

2. Got any pics of the new body???????????????? Oh and Happy New Year. :D JW

3. god knows where all the photos have gone i'l have to try and find them.

abit of an update, it never ends does it. Back in September some late night e baying bought us a Steel T bucket in the middle of Buttfuck Nowheere USA. then some panicking on how the hell it was coming back we managed to sort it and it finally came in the country & showed up here on friday after Beanie had to grab some bits & brought it along for the ride. So with this body its gonna be the final rendition of the car, all the silly idea's i had in mind from the beginning, Hallock screen,36 dash & full interior etc. I might even stop driving it like a twat too but no promises there.

[​IMG]

first job get that cowl vent out to make way for Mr Hallock.

[​IMG]

The Passenger door needed hinging and luckily it came with a spare door & full set of hinges so that made light work of that job. This is always a reassuring sign to see!

[​IMG]

as always have to finish up with a mock up! think were onto winner with this one.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So that'll be all the evening and weekends gone, it's like the thrash for Pendine all over again! We've also got this 38' sitting in New Hampshire waiting for me to stop buying parts for it & then that'll be on the water back over here, i'll bung a thread up for that once its here but plan is a full on 40s custom (or stock car if its rotten!) No rest for the wicked aye!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

H

4. Nice T body. I was saying no to filling the gas flap/cowl vent but then I saw why. I really loved your car before but this will be even cooler.:cool::cool: JW

5. No real update decided to halt on the body. With the season coming up I don't wanna pull the car off the road and with the 38 sitting at the docks waiting to come across I don't want to many projects. I'm just enjoying driving the shit out of it. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1459102016.902912.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1459102028.673966.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1459102037.895436.jpg

brEad and Squablow like this.