Register now to get rid of these ads!

26 dodge chssis progress.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tysond, Jan 27, 2006.

1. tysond

tysond

This is the chassis our friend is building for us. It's running a dropped model A axle. This chssis is BIG, it doesn't look it, but it's way bigger than an A chssis.
    The dodge cowl has been section 3 or 4 inchs, and we are building (with the help of peter) a boat tail for it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Special Ed GT

Special Ed GT
    from Denver-ish

Looks nice; I like the center crossmember. Those Dodge frames are definitely big; mine was 12 feet long before I shortened it. The 2x6 rails will make for a stout foundation. What kinda motor are you putting in it?

Hank

3. tysond

tysond

We were going to run a 351, because we had one. But we found out that the motor was stuffed. So we had a few Jaguar 4.2L motors sitting around, and decided to chuck that in. It will look right at home with the looooooong bonnet this thing is going to have.

4. bob hindman

bob hindman

5. tysond

tysond

Yep, diferent is what we're going for here. We got the chassis and cowl from a fellow victorian rodder, we stopped in at his place to look around and he had it sitting there for like $150, or something. So in a way this project was like a stray dog, it found us.
    We were going to run split bones on it, but for rego purposes we went with 4 bars.