Register now to get rid of these ads!

235 carb linkage

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by eddie_zapien, May 7, 2011.

1. eddie_zapien

eddie_zapien

Hey there hi there ho there!

So I've been looking for the piece that holds the linkage from my pedal to the carb. any any of you folks help me? I know usually there is a pinhole for a cotter pin or something to that nature, mine has nothing. here is a photo to help. any input would be awesome, right now its held together super hokey, I dont want to open the hood only to see my carb all cobbled together.:eek:

Thanks,

Eddie

[​IMG]

2. rcnut223

rcnut223
    from wisconsin

Here's my son's

Attached Files:

3. billygoat67

billygoat67

hi that linkage takes a realy odd clip that is hard to find,it is like a single eyelet that is bent and clips on the linkage.
    don't mistake it for a ordinary carb clip because if you use one of them it hits and the carb won't open.
    i had several from parts cars but have given then away. you could check with national chevy association out of minn .
    wish i would have take a pic of the one i had.

4. eddie_zapien

eddie_zapien

Rcnut, that looks like someone my have drilled a hole through it.... thanks for the pics!

5. eddie_zapien

eddie_zapien

Still looking for this clip if anyone knows wheres I's cans finds ones? Ha!