Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2014 ATLANTA $10,000 Drag Race & Car Show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Toby Denham, Aug 27, 2014.

1. ^^^ Excellent, Tony! Lookin' forward to seein' all you guys there. It's gonna be fun!!

2. I gave a stack of flyers to three guys at the bank early sat. Am as they were on the way to paridise. Had a orange s-10 tubbed and tunnel ram small block. Iwent the other way handing them out. Thanks guys if your on the hamb. Istopped at julius shop tues eve and picked up more and some posters. Got me a room friday eve, hope it dont rain

3. tylercrawford

tylercrawford
    from Buford, GA
    1. S.F.C.C.

Now you done it. You used the "r" word. :D

4. No using the "R" word!!! Naughty, naughty .... :)

5. These are the radio stations broadcasting ads for the 2014 Atlanta $10,000. Drag racing ads on the radio station? Yep ... just like the old days!!!

2014 Radio Ad HAMB.jpg

Attached Files:

6. That was probably the S-10 that attempted to T-Bone the tower coming out of the burnout box :eek:

7. I hate to miss this one again. :(

Yup that s10 was very lucky, it could've gotten ugly real fast. Speaking of fast, that joker was cooking when he got it to hook.

8. [​IMG]

I'm bringing Go-Rilla

This shot was from last weekend. Looking forward to it!

9. jetboatmama

jetboatmama

The Atlanta $10,000 on October 11th will be the final Race of the 2014 Points Series. It looks like we will have 4 points champs. One each in Gas Eliminator, Comp Eliminator, Super Stock/ Muscle Car, and Hot Rod.

Points leaders are:
    Comp Eliminator- Ricky Banes
    Gas Eliminator- Chris Cantrell
    Super Stock/Muscle Car- Brent Wheeler
    Hot Rod- Jody Blalock

10. Weather for Commerce, GA

Saturday, Oct 11

Updated: Oct 10, 2014, 5:06am PDT

[​IMG]
    88°F High

Chance of rain: 0%
    Wind: WSW at 9 mph

Humidity: 45%

UV Index: 6 - High

Sunrise: 6:55 am

Good racing weather in the forecast!

11. Yee-haaa! See you all in the morning.

12. For those HAMB members attending tomorrow's event, be sure to stop by the HAMB Meet & Greet tent, which will be part of the Geezer Alley area right behind the bleachers up near the starting line. There will be a sign in book.

13. jetboatmama

jetboatmama

Apparently there are some people confused about the pay out in Gas Eliminator.

There were 6 cars in Gas Eliminator. 1 in A/Gas, 3 in B/Gas, and 2 in D/Gas.

We run Class eliminations and a Run Off eliminations between the Class winners. If there is one car in a class there is no purse for that class but the one car in that class moves into the Run Off eliminations. If there are less than 4 cars in each class the class purse is $150 to the winner. The Run Off eliminations pays $200 to win and $80 to runner up. The total purse paid in Gas Eliminator was $580. All purses were paid.

14. jetboatmama

jetboatmama

Georgia Racing Hall of Fame (GRHOF) Induction information Anyone interested in attending the GRHOF Induction event in Dawsonville on Dec 13, 2014 please contact me. I have the information regarding dinner and the seating at the event Thanks Elaine Hughes Jape

15. jetboatmama

jetboatmama