Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2012 Syracuse Nationals

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lockwoodkustoms, Jun 5, 2012.

1. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

So who all is going to this event? I am planning to be there with something just not sure what? Anyways maybe we can meet up and talk some shit bust on all the street rods that will be there. Anyways hopefully I will meet some more great people this year. :D

2. Wolfman1

Wolfman1

I'm planning on going, not sure if it's for the whole weekend or just Saturday.

3. hillbilly4008

hillbilly4008
    from Rome NY

An event of this caliber so close to home, I never miss it. I just gotta start gettin there earlier in the day to be able to get into the round up so I don't have to park outside... Winfield class runs the two days before the show. Don't forget!

4. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I
    ll be there. I've only missed it once, due to a little bout with cancer.

There seems to be a few more traditional rods there every year, so the good trend continues, due in no small way, I suspect, to the HAMB board!

5. VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

I'll be there all 3 days. Unfortunately, I will be driving my very OT vehicle. Still in the Hunt for a new shop to work out of. See you all there.

VR&C.

Here is the poster for the Roundup.

http://www.rightcoastcars.com/images/shows/syn/Old-Skool.jpg

Bring Your Ride to the Syracuse Nationals
    and Hang with Other Old Skoolers!

Old Skool & Rat Rod Drags at the Grandstand
    6:30pm Friday July 20th
    6:30pm Saturday July 21st

Live Rockabilly Bands!

6. GeezersP15

GeezersP15
    from N.E. PA

Already registered and planning for the trip!:D

7. tjm73

tjm73

If you haven't been, wear good comfortable shoes. The place is big and usually hot as hell...after it rains and makes it muggy as F. Good show though.

8. ssffnomad

ssffnomad

So who all is going to this event? We R

9. milner3268

milner3268
    from buffalo NY

Ill be there along with my club The Lost Kustoms,and with a bunch of Rods and Customs of Buffalo we are at the host hotel and the parking lot party each nite is always a blast

10. mramc1

mramc1

I go, but just on Friday. I hit the swap meet, walk the grounds, and beat feet home Friday night. It's nicer Friday because most all the cars are there, but the general public doesn't come out in full force until the weekend. A lot nice Canadian cars at the show.

11. oldandkrusty

oldandkrusty

I'll be there - have attended every show since the first one. The absolute best show on the east coast. Look for a very dark purple '63 Dodge (that's what I'll be driving this year). Stop by for a cold one.

John N

12. I'll be there, probably on Saturday all day.

13. hillbilly4008

hillbilly4008
    from Rome NY

If anyone if coming from the East, Rcranger and I always caravan out friday morning and take the back roads. Avoid the thruway all together. The more the merrier.

14. olds vroom

olds vroom

I'll be going , hoping to get my car on the road in time to do a thorough shake down before then. I'm dangerously close after four years of construction. Keeping my fingers crossed.

15. hotrodroadster32

hotrodroadster32
    from Mass

I'll be there in my 32.I love this show.

16. 24 Dodge

24 Dodge
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I plan on being there all three days,stop by gate 2 and have some refreshment and shoot the shit. I will have my 24 Dodge RPU. All Hambers are welcome!!

17. I've made the trip the a few times in the past only this time I hope to be there in my truck... I doubt I'll make it but I'm sure gonna bust my ass and try!

(P.S. If I make it the truck probably wont be pretty!!):D

18. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Cool I can't wait !!

19. 3030

Love to go on thursday and watch all the cars come to the hotel and sign in.

20. I will be there with the usual 10 or 12 car buddies, just not sure if I'm bring my 34 or the 40!

See you there. Were at the Hampton on 7th ave, just east of the host hotel.

Eric

21. screwball

screwball

will be around the Ol school area Saturday same as every other year. This should be the last year as a site serer

22. Lockwood, love to meet you man, always admired your metal sculpture work on the FAS, I'll be in the pinstriping booth part of the time, wandering aimlessly part of the time and drinking Eric's beer at the Hampton on 7th,ha,ha... Bring the 40, I have to critique Danno's lettering bud!

23. Hey Chris, it looks great, Danno as you said he would did a great job! I'll post some pictures when I remember to take a picture.

Thanks for your help, we'll have lots of beer for you!

24. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

Never been there,but planning on it this year,got a room reservation,jut hope nothing comes up that I can't make it,that's been happening a lot lately. Damn health problems *&&%^%&

25. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Thanks Chris, I was thinking about making a new sculpture to bring to this event.

26. Model-A-Bomb

Model-A-Bomb
    from Orlando,FL

As Darryl (Milner) said the Lost Kustoms will be in full attendance, never miss it. Good time with good people.

27. SaltCityCustoms

SaltCityCustoms

I'll be there all weekend, I have missed the meet every year but maybe this year will be different.

28. Olds Tinman

Olds Tinman
    from W.N.Y

I will try to be there never been looking foward to it.

29. Shifter

Shifter

I'll be there all three days.

30. hillbilly4008

hillbilly4008
    from Rome NY

The one thing I don't like about this show is the fact that you have to get your passes at the host hotel on Thursday. Is there any way around that?