Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2012 Pacific Northwest Shows

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fordman1, Jun 4, 2012.

1. fordman1

fordman1

Car show season is upon us. Who is going to Beaches? Who will be at Rose City Round Up? Who is ready for Billetproof? I have a wedding and honeymoon so I am basically out all of July but I have been thrashing to make the June shows and be ready for August. Looking forward to seeing some new cars and meeting some more HAMBers this year!

2. A Rodder

A Rodder

Billetproof is on the list. I would like it to make it to a puyallup good guys show at some point.
    Also we rent a huge house in seaside in sept for the waves and wheels / end of the world weekend.

3. klicker

klicker

Will be at Beaches june 27, our club is featured. Going to try for billet-proof.... haven't been for a couple years. Puyallup Goodguys is a must.....

4. silversink

silversink

Gas prices along with entry fees keep me in the McMinnville area

5. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

Billet-proof last year was a GAS. It's DEFINITELY on the list this year too. Puyallup GG's is a given. But I've always wanted to go to the Beach.

6. spooler41

spooler41

Kingsman 500 show is coming up on June 16, in Orting ,Wa. I haven't missed this one in more than 10 years, always a good time and always a good show.

................Jack

7. mj40's

mj40's

Beach Baron's at Long Beach is a must to see in Sept as well.

8. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

Cruise to the center of oregon (prineville) june 9th

AND ILL BE AT ROSE CITY ROUND UP

9. RainierHooker

RainierHooker
    from Tacoma, WA

Got the Hot Rod Picnic this Saturday in Renton. I'll be popping by in the Buick with my lady. Unfortunately I won't be able to make Billetproof due to a work-trip, but I can't wait for the GG's Puyallup and the Billetproof Drags in August...

10. Kustombuick

Kustombuick

Rainier...Whats the details on the Hot Rod Picnic in Renton?? Where, When, who is putting it on?? Thanks...Alan

11. dubcee

dubcee

Yeah what he said! is that the one on Saturday at old car parts NW?

12. dubcee

dubcee

jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=617089&highlight=ocpnw&page=6 Post 112, Alan

13. I'll be at the Hot Rod picnic in Renton in my '48 Fleetline this Saturday. GG is definitely a must.

14. 55chrysler

55chrysler
    from kelso wa

I'm planning on Beaches tomorrow if it is a go. Then Rose City Round Up. Billetproof. Good Guy's. Unfinished Nationals is a must for me every year. This will be 16 years in a row for me. I will find some others along the way.

15. ugotpk

ugotpk

Billitproof is always on the list. We ( The Steeds ) will give out the pin stripe award this year. Hope to see all a ya all there! UGOTPK

16. 73RR

73RR

Is there something going on in Wenatchee this weekend, June 8-9-10 ??

17. cjp69

cjp69
    from Kent, WA

Buick guys,

The All Buick Open is on Saturday June 16 in Puyallup as part of the Meeker Days celebration. Usually has a live band, beer garden, etc.

18. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You have to sort though them and pick and choose but http://www.cruzinmag.com/calendar.html should be the list out of Cruzin magazine.

We will be headed to Billetproof as spectators once again as progress on projects is painfully slow.

19. DrivenDead

DrivenDead

I'll be at the Rose City Round-Up(like I have a choice;) ), the Big Shindig, Rust-O-Rama, Unique Tin, and End of the World Rod Run. Wish I could make more... Especially Billetproof, but some of the club will make the show!

20. draggin37

draggin37

I'm shootin for Round up, Bproof, Shindig and LEMAY open house. Haven't been to Lemay's in a couple years.

21. HotRodGirl40

HotRodGirl40

Stoked for my first Billetproof!! All my friends from BC have had a great time every year!!So, Batfink is making it down from Northern Alberta for it!!! :) First stop is Vancouver, BC and then it's a convoy to Billetproof! :)

22. A.D.D.

A.D.D.
    from PacNW

Goodguys is always fun.....

Anyone make it out to the 4th of July races at SIR/ Pacific Raceways? It's a LOT of fun! Kinda pricey ($30 I think)... but REAL 30's, 40's, 50's and 60's Race cars going BALLS OUT around the road course.. I think they cut it off at 1969 for racecars.

Some expensive stuff (Ferrari, Porsche, etc.)... but OPEN PADDOCKS so you can poke your head into a racecar and talk to the Owner/ Mechanics/ Driver.

It's also ALL for Charity for the Children's hospital.

Here's the link: http://www.northwesthistorics.com/sovrenguild/theguild/upcoming-events/

Now that the Swiss is gone... I guess we'll make it down to Billetproof... also, ALWAYS something going on at the Triple XXX.............

BTW... there are 2 LeMays now..........

The original still run by the family at Marymount..... which hold events year round (just participated with my son in the valve cover races).....

And the Multi-Bazzilion dollar "America's Car Museum"...LeMay...... Not to say that there is anything wrong with the "new" LeMay......

23. gecko54

gecko54
    from Sumner, WA

Billetproof, Good Guys, and have not seen it listed yet but Vintiques in Yakima is a blast. Friday night drags, Sat mourning poker run, car games, Sat night in fairgrounds cruise, includes food, bands all kind of stuff. It's on our don't miss list.

24. fordman1

fordman1

I will start a new thread for 2013 shows, but already excited to get out there and start driving again!

25. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

Hey ya hambers. Glad I caught this thread . Plenty of shows I never been to or heard. Great info.

26. ironandsteele

ironandsteele