Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage >>>>2011 IRON LORDS Swap City Shindig (aka Charlotte Auto Fair After Party)<<<<

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JeffreyJames, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Colville

Colville

I will be there... Heck Yes

2. Shawn M

Shawn M

Boobie's DONK?

I thought we had rules, it had better be pre 62 without an S-10 chassis!:eek:

3. falconsprint63

falconsprint63
    from Mayberry

tick, tick, tick, tick.....

FWIW I vote friday shindig next year :)

4. I likey, too! (But then it wouldn't be an "afterparty"!)

Packing up tomorrow nite for a Friday noon departure!

5. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

It's coming along pretty good. It's not at the shop but you can at least see the 32 you brought back for me! If you're in Huntersville or passing through connecting from 77 to 85 stop by and check the '35 out if you'd like. I'm on the way!

6. Shawn M

Shawn M

"Do your dance, do your dance, do your dance quick Tawny come on baby tell me what's the word...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZjAantupsA

Two days, weather looks great. The most happening thing going on in the southeast, be there or be square!

7. roadkiII

roadkiII
    from charlotte

ok to show up on a motorcycle? caddy is up on blocks.

8. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

You could even show up on a trike or one of those reversed trike terds...just come on out!!!

Note: if you do ride a trike, import or mini truck we may ask you to park in the "preferred" parking down the street.:D:D:D

9. terd ferguson

terd ferguson

Day after tomorrow!!!!!

10. seatex

seatex

Boy, I sure would like to check that out, but business doesnt get me there until the next weekend! Oh, well, 4 Lane NHRA can't be all bad...............

11. 292belair

292belair

Will there be any size huge shirts available for us full growed boys? 5xl

12. terd ferguson

terd ferguson

Tomorrow's the party!!! Be there or e square!!!

13. Shawn M

Shawn M

Today's the big day!!!

14. terd ferguson

terd ferguson

Well, let me be the first to say, thanks for coming out! It was awesome to see old friends and meet new ones. Thanks everybody that brought food, thanks everybody who helped out, thanks everybody that bought our shirts, thanks everybody that showed up, and thanks to the Belmont Playboys! Mama Tried was RAD!!!

And thanks to my club the Iron Lords. Each and every one of you are of the highest awesomeness.

Here's a shitty pic I took in the rain from far away, lol. Sorry. Hope some other people got some good pics.

[​IMG]

15. DirtyEd

DirtyEd
    from Dallas Ga.

That looks like a ton o fun.I hope the dirtbag is in the pic next year!

16. Fantom_Hurse

Fantom_Hurse
    from concord nc

A+ event!

pre shade the invite.

17. slick39

slick39
    from dallas ,ga

Look's like a lot of fun

18. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

You guys get alot of rain last night?

19. I think Terd could not have said it better! Last night was a blast from the great food, to incredible music (Thanks a lot Mike!!), to awesome cars and those who weren't afraid to get them wet!

Even with the rain we had a packed house. Thanks again to everyone who came and showed support and had a good time. It's because of you we do this.

Thanks again!

BloodyKnuckles

20. chevydeucewagon

chevydeucewagon

Thanks for having us. Last night was a blast despite the rain. The food, the music, the cars, and of course the people, were all great! This is my favorite event of the year. Many thanks to the IronLords for doing this. I'll get some photos posted later.

21. Geargoyle Curtis

Geargoyle Curtis

Thanks to all the Iron Lords for putting on the shindig! I had a freaking blast!

22. G,day boys I,m over from Australia visiting in Concord but was to stuffed to make party after walking around Auto Fair all day .Great place.

23. terd ferguson

terd ferguson

If you're still in town this coming Wednesday, be sure to make it to our shop night. We show up around 6 p.m. every Wednesday. Just as fun only no bbq and no live music, lol.

24. Thanks for the invite Terd but we are going to the basketball game in Charlotte Wednesday to keep the missus happy ,I,m leaving for home April 21.

25. terd ferguson

terd ferguson

We have our shop night every Wednesday.

26. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

Thanks so much to the Iron Lords for opening up their shop to everyone. We had a great time. It was really good to put more faces to screen names and check out some great cars. The music and food were top notch as well. I look forward to next year and attending some shop nights.

I only took a few pics and most of them are really dark.

The legendary Jeffrey James's deuce. You certainly have your work cut out for you, but it will sure be something to be proud of when its back together.
    [​IMG]
    very cool 55 drag car with local racing history.
    [​IMG]
    Such a deal on this and the purple model a in the next picture.
    [​IMG]
    And last but certainly not least The Belmont Playboys rocked!
    [​IMG]

27. TP

TP
    from conroe tx

I would like to thank all of the Iron Lords for putting on such a good get together. I walked in not knowing anyone and felt like I was an old friend when I left. I got to meet lots of Hambers; Jeffery james,Bloody knuckles,Bret4christ,Terd Ferguson,Chevydeucewagon and I know I am forgetting some. Job well done guys. The food was good,the band was excellant. I hope to see you all again someday. Thanks for the hospitallity. TP

28. Flat-Foot

Flat-Foot
    from Locust NC

TP it was good meeting you, crazy what a small world it is.

29. MalibuKasey

MalibuKasey

Man... I hate that I missed this.... But I broke down twice yesterday. Once in a starbucks parking lot and the other in the middle of Autofair traffic. It SUCKED!

30. MalibuKasey

MalibuKasey

I did however got the chance to meet Brett4Christ Friday.... and swung by and striped the truck for me!