Register now to get rid of these ads!

1st rod rally and car show in san miguel Ca. come check it out.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodlolita, Aug 25, 2010.

1. hotrodlolita

hotrodlolita

1ST rod rally in san miguel: classic part swap meet, a cruise night that will be held on mission st (friday from 6-8 registration is FREE). and a car showcase with a Plaque giveaway. In addition there will be a 7 night stay in Kona, Hawaii raffled away. Preformances by: Chuck Mead (sounds like dwight yoakam and wayne hancock), Sons of K.D.Elder, and The Stealin Hearts Band. the ranch opens at 8 bands play around nine come have some Fun with your HOTRODS. San miguel is a really awsome place (like paso before they had a bunch of wine snobs). this should be a really fun thing to do, i know the more cool cars that come out the better! Oh and p.s the bar called "the Ranch " where the bands will be playing on friday will be serving 25 cent budlights. Come have some fun and help make this event happen!

2. San Miguel car show ! that town must have grown a bit when I lived there in 77-78
    we did not even have a gas station back then one bar and a post office. is wild cat auto wrecking still around ? I knew Chris the owner back in the day. Maybe next year Best of luck.

3. hotrodlolita

hotrodlolita

ha ha yeah now they have two bars! there is a wrecking yard kinda outta town but i dont know if it's the same one.