Register now to get rid of these ads!

1977 Osborne Chassis

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dabeef53x, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Dabeef53x

Dabeef53x

I am beginning a restoration of a 1977 Osborne Sprint Car (OZ-Car). I am lead to believe that it has some fine racing lineage to the Gary Gray (Gapco) sprint car. Someone got their mits on it and chopped it up to fit a V-6 into it and turn it into a street legal sprint car. I am looking for as many pics of Osborne cars from that era, not necessarily the Gapco car, and close ups of frames if possible to restore this back to it's original condition. If anybody has any info, pics, where some parts my be located, or how to get ahold of Lee anymore, that would be GREATLY appreciated.

2. Lee Osborne? Check out some vintage racing sites, one is Vintage Modifieds. I attached the link, the site also has more links within it.

Try some Reading Pa sites, Williams Grove, Selinsgrove is another track his cars terrrorized.

Bob

http://www.vintagemodifieds.com/

3. BIG JOHN 37

BIG JOHN 37
    from central NJ

try the VINTAGE SPRINT CAR PIC THREAD on here, many people there to help you,