Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1965 cadillac! great looking original car

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Machewbear, May 15, 2016.

1. Machewbear

Machewbear

City: Columbus

State: Ohio
    Price: $15000 obo
    1965 Cadillac Calais with many options. this is the 4-door hardtop(no post) not the 4-door sedan(with post). Power seats, windows, antenna(isn't working right now) breaks and steering. Original am/fm signal seeking radio. AC/climate control. it blows hard but needs charged and/or converted. no rips, tears or cracks on interior. The front seat on drivers side has pulled away from seat frame(the absolute worst of it). body seems pretty strait a few bubbles on drivers side rocker area and the drivers side wheel skirt is the worst of it. All trim polished and chrome is there. Complete tune up as far as plugs, wires, cap, rotor, coil. rebuilding the carb right now. could use a little break work(haven't got there yet) could use a little suspension work(haven't got there yet) starts and drives as is. a little rough but she's getting there. this is a Texas car and it sat there for quit a while. I'm slowly knocking that layer of Texas dust off of her. it was one family owned before I got it last year. I'm asking $15000 or best offer. it's fresh on the market and I don't need to sell her. make an offer!! lets make a deal!! no trades, just cash. I do not need help selling my vehicle. do not contact me for that reason... otherwise hit me up for any questions. pretty strait forward car!! (six one four)2zero2-nine2seven3. call text or reply on here. Cheers
    IMG_0003.JPG

Attached Files: