Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1964 Buick Wildcat 4 dr Sedan

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by 57wayne, Jul 7, 2014.

1. 57wayne

57wayne

City: Wilbraham

State: Massachusetts
    Price: $2750 OBO
    Nice, solid and complete, running and driving car. I bought this last year as a donor for a convertible restoration. Sold the conv and buyer did not buy this car with it. Just the nose and chrome were worth it! Has a new exhaust that per prior owner leaks at the exhaust donut. Excellent floors, rockers, structure. Engine runs good but has a skip, could be a bad plug, wire, or even old gas.
    Headliner is torn up and seats are also pretty torn up with blankets on them. Has one rust spot above the lower rear quarter trim on the driver side, about 1" or so in dia. It is titled in MA in my name. It is even registered but I have never put the plates on it. I'd take the engine for another project, but would prefer to sell it complete. Something I am looking for is a ladder style frame, radiator over the front axle, about 120 inch wheelbase with an engine that would be appropriate for a ~1959 vintage build, maybe Cadillac power. Would trade / part trade / sell. Send a note or call or text me 413-626-2930.

Attached Files:

2. 57wayne

57wayne