Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1963 Ford Fairlane 2 dr. Hard top.

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by autoworldcorp2000, Jan 17, 2016.

1. City: Branson

State: Missouri
    Price: $2,600.00
    Are you a Ford man?? for sale is my Fairlane. Some trades could be possible. It needs a home. I was going to make one of the original lightweights on the nostalgia drag strips like ran in the 63 season. It is an original 63, w title, that was a std transmission and a V8 260 cid engine, I do not have engine, nor radiator or transmission with the car. Car is solid. MOST rust is surface. Does need floor pans. It even has the original sun visors that are in good shape!!! Both doors are tight! Do not slop when opened. Shows 80,000 on the odometer. Seat frames are in the car. They are not the originals. Originals were in great shape and were stolen. These are in bad shape but usable!!!! They are 64 too.
    Many of the 63's were raced!!! Check out the Ford Drag Racing from the 60's book. They did not have the blister hood. That came in 64. It does have an excellent 64 front bumper. Front fenders are really nice too. Grill is good too. All chrome is on this car and really good. Tires and wheels good also. All glass is good! $2,600.00 USD. Rust seen on top is not thru the metal. I was going to remove and prime this part but thought not to. This spring I WILL derust the surface rust and repair exterior small rust thru spots. Price will go up then too. 417-300-5990.
    What have you gt to bring into the picture? I do some trading.
    I have 35 cars!

Attached Files: