Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1962 chevy bel air wagon Project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by davidh73750, Feb 14, 2018.

1. davidh73750

davidh73750

City: Kingfisher-(45 min north of OKC)

State: Oklahoma (Boomer!)
    Price: 2500
    image2 (1).jpeg image1 (1).jpeg [GALLERY=][/GALLERY]No motor comes with power glide trans Originally was 6cyl powerglide car. I believe this is a low mileage car, several indicators such as the original spiral shocks on the back, brake pedal wear, back seat has little wear. Odometer is low too but have on way to verify it. Bel airs were often 3 on tree and manual this was auto and factory power steering.
    The car has a fairly straight body and doesn't appear to have been in major accidents. The hood is not original. I cannot see any old repairs or filler. The trim front the front fenders is missing some other misc may not be there either. It was originally twilight turquoise with aqua interior built at st Louis plant and spent most of its days in south east KS. It does have the patina everyone likes right now.
    The car will need floor pan work which is to be expected in these cars (floor pans easily available for this car) I have put pictures showing it. The cargo area in the back however is not rusted(they often are and are not reproduced). . I have put put pictures of fender rust, the drivers side rear wheel well has some rust too but overall this car is not bad. All the glass is usable other than the windshield, the tailgate glass goes up and down easily
    The inside is complete, original keys in the ignition. Both seats are there and original. An extra dash center is there because someone cut the original for din radio. The steering wheel is for an impala not bel air. Cargo area covers on the back are there.
    This would make a great patina ride, put a 327 tri power with turbo 350 or L* IMG_0208.JPG IMG_0214.JPG IMG_0168.JPG IMG_0209.JPG IMG_0169.JPG IMG_0168.JPG /auto it and bag it the car is a blank slate. ******The cragar wheels do not come with the car but all 4 can be purchased.
    *** I am looking for a 55-56 chevy 2dr wagon to make a gasser send any leads my way. Thank you

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  2. davidh73750

davidh73750

3. davidh73750

davidh73750

4. davidh73750

davidh73750