Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1961 International Travelall C102

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Thrift-King, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Thrift-King

Thrift-King

City: Salem

State: Oregon
    Price: 2500
    I have a new project car so this one needs to go. Need the money to fund the new build!

This is a vehicle that I rescued from years of sitting. I bought it in December and resurrected it from the dead!

It has all of the original equipment from the factory. BD240 inline 6 which runs great, Borg-Warner T98a transmission, and a Dana 44 rear with "Powr-Lok" limited slip.

Here is a list of all the new parts this rig has recieved:

New Brake/Clutch Master cylinders
    New clutch slave cylinder
    New front brake wheel cylinders, hardware kits, and shoes
    Tires
    Water pump and thermostat
    Alternator (upgraded from factory Generator to GM 3 wire 10SI)
    Converted the rear lights to LED (Still have the original 1157 bulb housings too)
    Added a Tachometer
    Added triple gauge set (Water Temp, Oil Pressure and Voltage)
    Shift lever went missing, so I put on a beer tap handle
    IH Farmall floor mats
    New rear license plate light assemblies
    Valve cover, Side cover, and oil pan gaskets
    Oil change and new oil canister filter with seal
    Fan belt
    Fuel filler hose

Parts I still have new in box but haven't gotten around to installing:

New rear brake hardware, wheel cylinders, and shoes
    Front brake soft lines
    Cap/Rotor/Points/Plugs
    Front and rear main seals
    Headlight Dimmer Switch
    Fuel Pump

I'm sure there are more parts that I have, just need to double check the box.

At this exact moment, it has a fueling issue. Looking at the original fuel pump with glass bowl, I believe the filter just needs to be cleaned, which I am planning to do. If that doesn't fix the issue, then I'll be replacing the fuel pump. Either way, I will make it run again without needing help.

It does leak oil from the front and rear main seals, they are included in the sale. The wagon also comes with the original front fascia, passenger fender, and front bumper; along with an extra set of 4 doors that I purchased with the wagon in December.

I was hit on March 11th while driving the wagon, and the damage was very minor. The insurance company for the guy who hit me (State Farm) totaled it because they could not find replacement parts for what was damaged. I still have the damaged parts, every photo you could want, and all of the paperwork involved with the incident ready for inspection.

As such, the title does not currently state "totaled" or "reconstructed"; however, when the title is transferred, DMV will need to look at the vehicle briefly to place it under "reconstructed" status. I have not done this simply because I didn't want to spend more money on it than need be. I would be more than happy to accompany the new owner to DMV for the title change.

I am asking $2500 or best offer. I can deliver to the Salem area for full asking price.

Attached Files: