Register now to get rid of these ads!

1960 Ford Starliner sheet metal

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by carbuilder, Mar 10, 2011.

1. carbuilder

carbuilder

Is there a source for replacement sheet metal panels for a 1960 Ford starliner. Quarter patches, fins or sections ect I have a potential customer & we need panels. I can make them if necessary but workable re pops would save time. I tried bing & goggle but nothing for 1960 Ford of this body style.

2. carbuilder

carbuilder

Thanks I know what parts look like I need a source to by depending on what is need once the car gets here.

3. carbuilder

carbuilder

4. fakesnake.com

fakesnake.com

there are no re-pops. you would need to fabricate them yourself or find parts off a 60 which are few and far between as it is.

The only repops I have seen are for floorpan, trunk pan and rocker panels.

5. I have a building full of 60 Ford sheet metal, NOS,USED AND SOME REPOP.
    doors, quaters,fenders,inner fenders,hoods,
    PM ME OR CALL 1 860-872-1932

6. carbuilder

carbuilder

Bob thanks once the care is here for sure, I will make a list & call thanks.

7. carbuilder

carbuilder

Well we decided to make our own repair panels. What panels are out there are so so at best or to expensive for the budget on this build. I will post pictures of the build once the owner starts the thread. He is doing most of the build our job is the sheet metal rust out repair & getting the body work close to paint.

8. fakesnake.com

fakesnake.com

Now we know why there aren't any sheet metal parts out there for the 60. Bob has them all. :)