Register now to get rid of these ads!

1960-1966 Chev/GMC

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by canuckmick, Feb 8, 2020.

1. canuckmick

canuckmick

Don't see any post's less than 8-10 yrs. old! Is this forum alive? Like to talk w/like minded owners.

cuellar66 likes this.
  2. 270dodge

270dodge
    from Ohio

Nice intro, insightful and informative. I'm currently working on a 63 C10 short bed. It's a frame off resto-rod.
    Some of us read profile pages and I see that you apparently have a 66 910, is that front wheel drive? 66! Oh my that don't fit (lie and say 65- Who'll know unless they check your title ?). Read up on those pesky rules and your voyage here will be smother. Good luck with your 64 C10.
    Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

3. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

hi. We have several new folks on this introduction forum every day. I know as I respond to most of them unless I am away & I have been gone all weekend. If you want to chat & discuss things on traditional hot rods & customs pre 1966 click on the other forum on the opening page - https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/forums/the-hokey-ass-message-board.5/ jimmie

4. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

Project 348 5 speed camaro trans. P2100003.JPG

5. Wow...that is quite the intro. I am guessing that your 8-10 years should have read 8-10 minutes. The main forum moves at a fairly decent pace overall although the range of trucks you mention is right at the end of what we discuss on this forum. This being a pre-65 forum, these trucks are the brand new stuff. Anyway, there are several here driving or working on tradition builds of 60-66 Chevrolets & GMC's. I drive one pretty much daily and am building another right now to be my 15-year-old kids daily driver. Oh, and welcome to the HAMB (my favorite forum on the interwebs by far).