Register now to get rid of these ads!

1959 volvo pv 544

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by thomas.marc, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gasolinescream

gasolinescream

Most likely my next car after a string of early Amazons. Love the fat fendered look and the scaled down euro size. I'm limited to a standard UK size garage in the future (read small) and this counts out many cars though the PV has always been on the top of the list.
    You can make these cars really fly and a full on tuned B20 motor can really bloody shift. This is my screen saver and what exactly what i'd do. Lowered very tidy stocker with a killer B20 and just so happens i have a nice B20 waiting in the garage.

Saying that if a 1965 V8 Falcon will fit, i'm having one of those :D

[​IMG]

2. uncle rudy

uncle rudy

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by uncle rudy
    Bryan, are there any front end available from who and price if you know? I have a 544 1963 on my 38th year getting a complete rebuild. Eco-tec motor factory 5 IRS, Mustang 11 front end. Brian. [email protected]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by uncle rudy
    Bryan, are there any front end available from who and price if you know? I have a 544 1963 on my 38th year getting a complete rebuild. Eco-tec motor factory 5 IRS, Mustang 11 front end. Brian. [email protected]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by uncle rudy

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / message --><!-- / message --><!-- / message --><!-- / message --><!-- / message -->

3. Simonnn

Simonnn
    from NL

I would like to know where I can order that hood for my duett.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.