Register now to get rid of these ads!

1959 chevy, impala,biscayne,belair pics.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bisquick59, Feb 26, 2008.

1. aceuh

aceuh

This one again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the dyno sheet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. aceuh

aceuh

These are some older ones that I scanned.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And again.

[​IMG]

3. Haunyawk

Haunyawk

4. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

Here's mine. Finally putting the 348 in .

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2008
  5. Blown66

Blown66
    from sweden

Here is some pics from sweden on my biscayne..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm looking for some used parts for my '59,rear glass mouldings,rear quater biscayne scripts,some parts to the frontend and some other things. Where shall i look? any junkyard you can recommend?

Thanks

6. R1FIGHTER

R1FIGHTER

Here is mine. Just got it two weeks ago and haven't done a thing to it yet. Plan on lowering, maybe bags and bell flowers...

Attached Files:

7. truckedup 28

truckedup 28

here are a couple pics of mine so far custom rear i did sittin on airride stock 6 cyl. fronts is also ganna be custom merc grill no bumbers. bellflowertips metal flake roof and scallops with an agua metallic base

Attached Files:

8. Shedrat29

Shedrat29

Built up this 59 when I was living in the States in Wa. about 1982.
    It was a 348, 4 barrel, 3 speed on the floor with the had to have cool white shifter knob.
    Loved that car, sold it to some Mexican dudes in Orinda in the Bay are for $1800.
    Wonder where it is now, had a torquoise interior, Wa. plate # FAK278
    I can see I was wearing my favorite Santa Pod Dragstrip T shirt, I think I wore it for about 2 years friggin straight.

Attached Files:

9. PunkAssGearhead88

PunkAssGearhead88
    from So Cal

The last ElCam in this set was mine, sometimes I miss that thing.. this was taken at Primer Nats in 07. Here is another one...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. junkmn

junkmn
    from melbourne

heres mine, Australian assembled 4 door sedan, 327ci, powerglide, drive her everyday!!!

Attached Files:

11. Mr.Musico

Mr.Musico
    from SoCal

love 59's, heres one with some accessories

Attached Files:

12. JWW

JWW
    from Wisconsin

Very cool thread.

13. 68wagon

68wagon

14. 60 Belair

60 Belair

btt more pics please

15. Cody Walls

Cody Walls

well heres mine in progress[​IMG]

16. Cody Walls

Cody Walls

17. Cody Walls

Cody Walls

18. ponchopowerd

ponchopowerd

now that is fun to look at! i would also like to know more about her

19. 60 Belair

60 Belair

hey Woodpecker very interesting work your doing on that tilt hood why don't you tell us about it and the inserts you are putting in looks kick ass, later Andy

20. Sure the hood scoop is funky, but the rest of the car kicks ass... a 5.46 131mph in the 1/8 mile!!
    That works out to be low 8's in the 1/4 mile...

I'll take that over low and slow any day of the week... and twice on Sunday.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3VI-z6B_qJI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3VI-z6B_qJI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

21. Cody Walls

Cody Walls

here it goes andy , with the tilt hood , i wasnt going do it from the start , but i knew i wanted to lay frame with the wagon , so when i got done channeling the body 2 inches , and it laying frame , the tires were actually touching the top of the fender so i knew no way the stock hood hinges were going to work , so i found a set of alunium camero trunk hinges and re enginered them to flip the hood forwared and allow for the tire clearence ,after i got that fugared out , now i had to build a nother set of fender wells,n i had a nother set of fender laying around and thought hey i should flip these from side to side and use them as inner fender wells , with the hood i wanted some thing different but suttel and also some thing not a lot of people would do since its such a large panal , so i saw a new crysler crossfire one day and liked how thoes hood looked with the ribs in them and said it would looked so cool on the wagon so at first i was going to cut up my perfict hood and go on with the build but then i was like man i could trade this for some thing good later on so i founded a nother hood for a hundred bucks that was rotted out n then it all started ,the ribs are off a 60 wagon that i cut out and have been grafting onto the hood , pretty much im remaking the entire top part of the hood skin and yah i could have just used the hole panel off the other roof but i figuared id make it a little more challanging and leave the center peak in the hood , i have a bunch of other pic on my profile of the hood hinges and of the hood in progress !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. texas56

texas56

Thats our old hot rod! Too cool!

23. aceuh

aceuh

24. AntiBling

AntiBling

This is my buddy's dad's 59 Convert, things optioned out even has factory air. His dad bought it new.

I tell my buddy him and his dad need to go out to some shows with it, his dad will drive it all over and actually use this thing, my buddy doesn't even own the car and he gets all worried about it so he won't ever suggest to his dad that they go to a show.

Attached Files:

25. Mine...59 Biscayne, 235" and column 3 speed.
    / primerkid

Attached Files:

26. kookee

kookee

I was just a little late. Still wish I had been the lucky new owner when you were selling. To me it was perfect the perfect mix of parts to give it character.

27. razorback

razorback
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Sweden

28. chrisclarkcustoms

chrisclarkcustoms
    from las vegas

That hood looks real neat. I see theres no rear tailight panel....
    4 door elcamino? Would be neat...

Never mind i didnt see the wagon roof area...still 4door elcamino....

29. 59KUSTOM

59KUSTOM

Here's my ride:

Attached Files: