Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1957 Pontiac 14" Spinner Wheel Covers StarChief Bonneville CUSTOMs

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by BuckeyeBuicks, Oct 28, 2019.

1. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

City: New Plymouth

State: Ohio
    Price: $375.00
    I have had this set of four 57 Pontiac spinner caps for years. I always thought I might fine a nice Pontiac to run them on but with the prices they are bringing I have given that dream up. This is the nicest used set of these caps I have ever seen, they are not beat up with hammer marks on the outer edges, accent paint is nice and the spinner bars are not full of nasty pits. They are not 100% mint but still very nice! Check out the pictures and ask any questions before bidding. I accept paypal friends and family payment, cash or postal money orders only. You pay the shipping cost to your location or local pickup is available at 45654.
    I have them listed on ebay but will cancel the listing if a H.A.M.B. member want to buy them. In the picture that shows all four together the one at the top right looks like there are dings around the outer edge, just reflections due to my crummy photography skills!
    DSCF0871.JPG DSCF0872.JPG DSCF0873.JPG DSCF0874.JPG DSCF0875.JPG

2. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio