Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1957 ford f100 mild kustom

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by mybeatupford, Dec 7, 2015.

1. City: long beach

State: California
    Price: 10000 obo
    after 11 years it's time to say good by to my truck. motor is 223 straight six with rebuilt 3spd trans and rebuilt and regeared ford 9 inch rear end. it has been step notched in the rear with air bags and a 5 gallon air tank. front is lowered with reversed eye leaf springs. has firestone 560-15 wide whites and cal custom hubcaps with working lake pipes exhaust. Door handles and emblems are shaved. Fuel filler is shaved and has fuel cell in bed. the paint is semi gloss ppg single stage with copper scallops and copper metalflake roof. has mooneyes white face gauges and black n copper rolls n pleats bench seat, with hurst floor shifter. stereo is kenwood cd player with ipod hook up with 2 6x9 speakers and amp and 12inch kicker subwoofer. i don't have time to drive her anymore so it's time for her to get a new home so she can be driven as much as she deserves,she used to be my daily driver for a long time and has been to many shows over the years. i got a family now so i need something with more room thanks for looking, so message, call or text me anytime with questions thank you Matt 3102611890

Attached Files:

fordpatina likes this.