Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1957 306c.i. Y-block

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by ptlogan77, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ptlogan77

ptlogan77

City: Burlington

State: Washington
    Price: 6000.00
    Photo028A.jpg

The pictured 1957 Y- block is sadly for sale to cover unforeseen business expenses.
    No expense has been spared, (ask my wife) no shortcuts taken in this one of a kind build of a classic piece of American hot-rodding history.
    We went as far as purchasing a distributor machine in order to build the perfectly curved distributor, along with custom springs, and also purchased a Sioux valve grinding machine, to do the head work.
    The Engine has been fired, run for 20 minutes to ensure proper cam break-in, oil drained (clean, no issues), filter changed, damper springs re-installed, valves adjusted, and re-filled with oil and zddp, and run for an additional 20 minutes or so to fine tune.

Motor runs fantastic! Idles at 800 or so, 80 lbs oil pressure, And as lumpy as bad oatmeal.
    Not one leak, and every bit the motor I intended it to be.

I have attached the 3 page build sheet to cover the majority of the necessary information, please e-mail me at [email protected] for any additional needed information.

The asking price is $6000.00 and includes generator, starter, bell housing, clutch, rebuilt 1957 3 speed transmission, and the Red's headers.
    I will post a video ASAP, have to get someone to hold the camera tomorrow.
    Thank you for looking, hurry...You will NOT be disappointed.

View videos of engine at:
    and hear it running at:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  2. ptlogan77

ptlogan77

5000.00 Need to sell this week.

3. ptlogan77

ptlogan77

Sold to fellow hamber down under!
    Thanks for looking!