Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical 1955 Oldsmobile 4 way power bench seat

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Scott De Shields, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Scott De Shields

Scott De Shields

I have been looking for images of 4 way power seat mechanism for help with assembly. Already have an Olds bulletin of the 6 way but is different. Any help finding these images and any parts would be appreciated. I believe that power seats came standard in the 98 and could be ordered for the 88 and Super 88. Thanks for any help

2. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

I have only seen one 4 way power seat and it was in a 55 super 88 2 door hardtop in a junkyard 20 years ago,I did grab a 2 way power seat parts from a 55 that I was going to see if I could make work in a 53 but never did and ended up selling it.

3. Scott De Shields

Scott De Shields

Thanks for the feedback, my 55 Olds 4 door sedan Super 88 was ordered from the South Gate CA factory with the 4 way seat, and power windows and backup lights.

4. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

The super 88 in the junkyard had about every option except a/c including power antenna and rear speaker,probably close in cost to a 98.

5. Scott De Shields

Scott De Shields

If it had a power antenna then it probably also had the Super Deluxe Radio (Wonderbar).