Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1954 FORD CUSTOMLINE - ALL ORIGINAL!

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by evintho, Oct 10, 2016.

1. evintho

evintho

City: Santa Rosa

State: California
    Price: $4200
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Up for sale is an all original and complete 1954 Ford Customline 2-door sedan. It's a California car and is in very good condition considering it's a 62 year old vehicle! Be advised, this is a PROJECT CAR! The title is clear and the car is currently registered through November 2016 with the original black and yellow license plates. The body is solid. The previous owner did some minor bodywork down low leading me to believe there were some minor rust issues at one time. Crawling underneath you can see that everything is in great condition. There are a couple of holes in the floorpan at the footwells that can be patched easily. $60 will get new patch panels. The previous owner removed the gas tank but a new one can be had for $130. Currently, I have a Moon spun aluminum tank in the trunk. The Moon tank and new Interstate battery DO NOT go with the car. Those are needed for my roadster project. The motor runs good and the tranny shifts firmly but the car is not roadworthy. It needs a new wiring harness (deteriorated insulation) and a new master cylinder (no brakes). Spend a few hundred dollars and a bit of elbow grease and you'll have a running/driving cruiser!

The stainless trim is all there and in excellent condition. All glass is good except for the drivers side window is cracked. The glass has the rare factory tinted glass option. It also has the very rare Ford accessory steering wheel that was a $20 option in 1954 but today sells for $1200-$1500 fully restored. 4 original rims and 3 original hucaps. New fuel pump and rebuilt carb. This is a very solid project car. I originally bought it to build into a street cruiser with a 302/AOD combo however, plans change. I'm retiring in 2 weeks and will be on a fixed income and I still have to finish the roadster. I'm asking a more than fair price but if it doesn't sell I'll keep it and build it up slowly but surely once the roadster is done.

flyin-t likes this.
  2. evintho

evintho

BTTT.

boowebo likes this.
  3. evintho

evintho

4. evintho

evintho

5. evintho

evintho