Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD-1953 Dodge 1/2 ton-SOLD

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by moparmonkey, Oct 12, 2019.

1. moparmonkey

moparmonkey
    from NorCal

City: Sacramento

State: California
    Price: 1,500
    It's time I parted ways with one of my 1953 Dodge B4B's. It's too nice of a truck to keep sitting and I've got too many projects. This is a 1953 1/2 ton B4B. It has a low side bed and is a Fluid-Drive 3 speed on the column. It has its original flathead 6 which turns by hand but has enough issues with the bores to need a full rebuild. The engine is complete, I have everything not shown (head, manifolds, carb, etc). The truck was originally built at the San Leandro plant and was sold to its original owner outside of Lincoln, CA where it was a farm truck its entire life. I bought it from the original owner's neighbor. Has some dents and dings, but the only rust through is the very bottom of the front bed panel. Everything else is just surface rust. Pretty much everything is there, I have the bed strips and most of the parts not shown with exception of a front seat. I have a set of rollers on the front but it will come with all of the original wheels too, which are shown in one of the pictures. I also have a "running when removed" flathead 6 out of a '54 car to go with it, as well as a bunch of extra parts. Asking $1,500 which will include a bunch of extra stuff and the flathead. Willing to negotiate some, but this isn't a $500 truck. Would make a great winter project, return it to stock, build a hot rod, it's a great start for a project. I have a clean title in my name, it's on non-op status.

IMG_6609.jpeg
    IMG_6605.jpeg
    IMG_6614.jpeg
    IMG_6618.jpeg
    IMG_1502.jpeg
    IMG_6620.jpeg
    IMG_2348.jpeg
    53B4Bdecode.png
    IMG_2318.jpeg
    IMG_6609.jpeg