Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1953 Chevrolet Chevy 210 Sedan Chopped lots of Kustom work done

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by robyyo, Jul 6, 2014.

1. robyyo

robyyo
    from Orange CA

City: Santa Ana

State: California
    Price: $4000.00
    Up for sale is my 53 Chevy ,Kustom. My brother and I bought this car about 10 years ago. We did some cool stuff to it but ultimately the project got put on back burner for other things, i.e. school, family, business and other projects. Now I'm moving my business into a nicer industrial area and my lease forbids storage or working on cars, so this car has to go.

The car was clipped using a stub from an 81 Malibu, the car has power steering and power brakes. The car is equipped with a 350/350 set up, the engine was dressed up with polished aluminum valve covers and intake manifold, I stole the carburetor for another project a while ago and never replaced it. I also build a custom battery box that's integrated into the inner fender.

The wheels are Cragar star wires, I have a set of new center caps that are included with the auction. I have all the glass for the car, one of the side windows is cracked. The windshield has not been cut yet. The rear glass is set up to be sunk into the body.

The grille is a combination of Buick bullets and the original Chevy components. The front bumper is 1 piece unit from a Ford. The rear bumper is a totally custom set up from a early 50's Cadillac, we sectioned it horizontally and hammer welded steel port holes to run 59 Cadillac tail lights through. In order to use this bumper we had to fabricate a custom splash pan, and extend the rear fenders 7". The chop is 4" front and rear. We kept the B pillars straight (I like them like that). We also shaved the drip rail.

I have all the stainless for the car, including the stock headlight rings and I also have the fender skirts. A few spare parts come with the car including new solenoids and keyless entry, also some airbags I was thinking of installing.

The car needs some suspension work, it sits too low right now. The car also needs a gas tank.

The car is being listed on other car sites including the Craigslist. and EBAY, but honestly I'd like to sell it to another HAMBER so if you're interested in this ride don't snooze. If you want the car and have some $ PM me. I'm not interested in trades, at all, whatsoever.

Attached Files:

2. robyyo

robyyo
    from Orange CA

Sold. Please delete.