Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1952 Chevy Deluxe 4 Door $5500obo

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Jermo, Aug 1, 2020.

1. City: Lees Summit

State: Missouri
    Price: $5500obo
    IMG_2046.jpg IMG_2042.jpg IMG_2049.jpg NEW LOWER PRICE 52 chevy deluxe 4 door, 235 inline 6 with 3 on the tree. It's a super fun car to cruise down main in. The car has been in storage from 1980 up until a couple months ago. Previous owner drained all the fluids and filled the cylinders with trans fluid. In the last 2 months it's had all 4 tires replaced, all new drum brakes all the way around, 12 volt conversion, and general tune up. Since coming out it has had approx 150 miles put on it around town.
    What it needs: It will need exhaust, its very brittle and gets a little louder every time I drive it, and the fuel tank leaks at the fitting. I haven't gotten under it to fix it, 1/4 tank or less and it doesn't leak... The carb is a little sticky, probably wouldn't hurt to rebuild it but it does get around town ok. It has had a respray sometime in the past, not a very good job but a 15 footer all day. There is a home job patch in the drivers floor pan, I didn't see any patch under the passenger front, the back seat and trunk are good, the spare tire well is solid as well, someone drilled a drain hole in it at some point. The temp gauge and turn signals are not working at this time.
    I've been cleaning and working on things here and there, they may be working sooner than later...
    The interior is very good for its age, no major rips or tears in the seats, door panels, dash is complete, and dome light and horn works. Fuel, oil pressure and speedo work. Radio does not, haven't tried the cigarette lighter.
    All windows work as they should, the driver window has a vertical crack, the wings have various cracks and show their age, All other glass is good. Even has license stickers in the windshield from the 60's from Rockport, Mo.
    I'm listing this car for my brother so he can fund another project. He is a very motivated seller for cash, no trades. All offers will be entertained. I do have this car in my posession so if you'd like any certain pic or questions feel free to let me know. Jeremy 8162138442
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  2. To the top with a lower price-$5500obo
    Lets get this to a new home-how many running driving cars are on here for under 6k?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  3. Soldy, sold, sold, sold!