today we got exhaust! ran pipes from ram horn style manifolds all the way to the back of the back tires. we also got a couple more parts on the motor. here are some pics of the body mounts, for the rear cab mounts i kept the stock s-10 tabs and made spacers, large washers will shim the final bit of height if need be. the front cab mounts i made from box tubing. no spacer required cause i welded them up higher. you can also see the work done to mount the master cylinder / booster under the cab and maintain the stock brake pedal. the trans tunnel was completed, using a 64 VW bug roof that i previously cut out for a ragtop install... good metal put back to use. the main areas of the firewall were also completed. only the smaller holes are left now. lots of work! goal is now to undercoat the cab and secure it to the frame so that we can begin the task of wiring and plumbing everything!