Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1952 Chevrolet Bel-Air HT stainless trim

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by BuckeyeBuicks, Sep 21, 2020.

1. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

City: new plymouth

State: Ohio
    Price: $250.00
    I had a call this evening from a friend that told me he just found out his deceased Father's place was sold and they had to have everything out this week. He wanted me to come and see if there was any of the old car stuff that was worth him trying to sell as his Mother needs the money. His Dad was going to restore his 52 Bel-Air HT that he had owned for many years, sadly the only thing he got done was tear it apart when his health went south. The car was pretty rusty so his mother sold it for junk a couple years ago. I went to look over the misc. parts that were in the building but there was nothing of value. I saw something shiny in the rafters and it was a bunch of stainless trim. We dug it out and it appears to be the trim that goes around the belt line, rear window, windshield etc. I told him I would try to find out what it all is and see if anyone on the HAMB might need it. It is all marked "52 Chevy" and I am sure it is all off the car he was working on. Some of the pieces would be very hard to ship without damage so it would have to be picked up at zip 45654. If interested email me at [email protected]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  2. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

Here are the pictures, I know it is hard to see very well but it is the best I can do. There are 16 pieces , all for one money. It would need buffed out but I see no major kinks to deal with. I want to sell as a all or nothing lot. Payment by F&F paypal, USPS money order or make a $100 deposit and pay the balance when you pick it up. Ask any questions you may have and I will do my best to answer. Thanks, Mike DSCF1736.JPG DSCF1737.JPG DSCF1738.JPG DSCF1740.JPG

Attached Files:

3. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

How about $200.00 someone out there needs this stuff!!

4. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio