Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1951 Studebaker Champion 4 door

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Bugsy, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Bugsy

Bugsy
    from Kansas

City: Manhattan

State: Kansas
    Price: $7500
    Here is a nice, old cruiser that's very original and clean. This Stude was purchased new in '51 at Shaw Motor Co. in Arkansas City, Kansas and has never left the state. I have receipts and maintenance records that go back into the 1950's. The car has sat in a shop for a few years before I got it but it was running and driving before the owner had passed. I bought the car a couple of years ago and really haven't done much with it since. I flushed the gas tank, put a new battery in it and fired it off. The old 6 runs like a sewing machine. It does need the brakes bled/serviced and the carb cleaned. Tires are not worn but have been sitting a while. After this and a fluid change, she should be good to go. It has the 170ci, flathead 6 with a 3 speed, manual on the column with overdrive. The interior is all original except the bottom of the front seal looks to have been recovered. All of the lights, gauges and horn works, even the dome light. The doors open and shut nice and all of the glass is good. I cannot find any rust on it but have a receipt from the 70's that shows some rust repair in the rear quarters. Other than this area, the paint appears original too. Solid, very original old Studebaker that would make a really cool cruiser with very little effort.

Attached Files:

2. Bugsy

Bugsy
    from Kansas

Friday bump....$7000obo

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.