Register now to get rid of these ads!

1950 Mercury, New GUy

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by picks0530, Feb 4, 2013.

1. picks0530

picks0530

Anybody know where I can find the Gene Winfeild DVD on chopping Mercs, been looking online and it hasent been easy to find. Or if anyone has one that they'd be willing to part with or burn my a copy of, Id be happy to pay the shipping on it to get it to Afghanistan so I can start doing some learning from the master while deployed haha.

2. GearSlammer

GearSlammer
    from Rogers AR

i love those grills....kinda got that hillbilly grinn!

3. picks0530

picks0530

Thanks, man. And yea ever since I was a kid I loved that grill on the Merc. It just looks sinister in a way. Like a skull's smile or something.

4. picks0530

picks0530

I'm gonna continue my thread on the normal message board instead of the Intoduce yourself section. Thank you everyone for your help and advice. Just sold my truck to help fund the mercinator build so things just got serious haha.

I will post the link to my new thread after I set it up. I invite anyone interested to subscribe, thanks again for the wishes and advice.

5. picks0530

picks0530