Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1950 Mercury Coupe Titled

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by JayK, Feb 9, 2015.

1. JayK

JayK

City: Salt Lake City,

State: Utah
    Price: 9800.00
    Up for sale is a 1950 Mercury Coupe. This is a project..but one worth building the car of your dreams with. Unchopped...chop it your way or leave it. I will let you know what has been done first. 350/350 Motor swap, drive line done. It has run with this motor in it, but needs finished radiator not hooked up. Glass is good with nice pliable rubber. All the stainless around the windows is awesome and intact. Even has the rare rear pop out windows. The front and rear seats are already done, very nicely with quality materials using the original frames. The frame was blasted and painted. Front headlights have been frenched and the hood has been decked, filling in the holes for badges and ornaments. The floors are really solid, the rockers have been replaced, it comes with a new Wiring harness to start from scratch with labeled wires. The front and rear bumpers have been rechromed as well as the grill at a huge expense.
    Needs. The trunk had rust and was cut out, but comes with proper metal to replace it. The rear trunk latch area and rear roll pan also needs welded back on. There are extra pieces for that as well. The inside needs put back together, dash, steering column etc. There are a lot of extra pieces that come with the car, you can sell them to make money to fix it up. Fell free to call or email me. My drive side.jpg front.jpg
    I am asking 9000 obo, or Trades for pre 64 RUNNERS-Drivers only...I don't have time for this, so I don't want another huge project. Not interested in 4 doors, or complete junkers. Let me know what ya got. Thanks
    I can send a zip file with pics if you want. My email is [email protected]. Car is located in Salt Lake area. call or text to come check it out or for more pics and info.
    801-755-4280 is my number. thanks, Jay

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  2. JayK

JayK

bump with a price drop to 9k.