Register now to get rid of these ads!

1950 Ford...Ranchero??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MyBootsOnFire, Aug 16, 2004.

1. MyBootsOnFire

MyBootsOnFire

So a lil while back i did my intro and promised to get picks of my project up. This weekend i got a bunch done, including borrowing a digital camera. So as promised, here's some pics. They're not great, seein as how it's nite an all, but i'm tryin. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Whoa, those came out kinda big, sorry about that.

2. MyBootsOnFire

MyBootsOnFire

As far as the rest of the car goes its got the original flat six/three speed. Someone restored a few years ago, then it had an electrical fire, then i picked it up. So most of the car, besides what i've messed with, is stock. i'll be rewiring next weekend, need's a new carb, and i want to put the shifter on the floor. Then of course comes the lowering and the usual fun stuff.

3. Good start.....ya got some work ahead of you......what ya gonna use for a back glass?

4. JohnnyB327

JohnnyB327

thats gonna be cool when it's done!

5. There has been one running around here for years, its nosed and decked, and chopped. Long Island, NY. COOL CAR

6. Slide

Slide

I saw one at the KKOA Dennison show last year, work was done very well. Looks like you got some good stuff goin on yours. Keep us updated!

7. [ QUOTE ]
    Good start.....ya got some work ahead of you......what ya gonna use for a back glass?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm curious myself. Looks like a bitchen project but if it were mine I'd be after a bigger back glass.
    Very good start my friend.

8. MyBootsOnFire

MyBootsOnFire

Here's some better pics i took this morning. As far as back glass, that hole was just to get an idea, i'll use something bigger.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]