Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 1949-51 Ford Shoebox club coupe rear seat pictures please?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mr.Dickies, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Mr.Dickies

Mr.Dickies

Does anyone have pictures of a seat for the club coupe? Frame or rear trunk view.Seat bottom too. My car was a business coupe but with the growing family the Boss wanted me to put the seat that the guy that own the car before me said was a seat out of a club coupe. Turns out seat isn't from club coupe. He sold the original tray before I bought it so I figured I would use what I had. I would love to put it back to buisness coupe but everytime someone puts up the tray they sell it before I get the cash together. Thanks Guys

2. 226 flattie

226 flattie
    from orange,ca

Let me take some photos tonight for you. Can you take a picture of what you have and I can identify it for you.

3. Mr.Dickies

Mr.Dickies

Not the greatest of pictures but I think it might be a 4 door seat. Thanks guys.
    IMG_3408.JPG

IMG_3409.JPG

IMG_3410.JPG

IMG_3412.JPG

4. 226 flattie

226 flattie
    from orange,ca

Looks like you have a sedan seat

5. Hope this helps.

Attached Files:

6. Mr.Dickies

Mr.Dickies

Thank you fine Sir! yup it help now I just have to figure out how to go about making mine look like that.

I guess I can add to the back an find new springs from a junk yard seat and Hmmm 1/2 price day is coming up at ecology pick a part this weekend!

7. I see your seat back is higher than the package tray. This is correct. Mine is about 1/2 to 2 inches higher than the package tray to. You might be able to modify what you have to make ever thing work