Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1947 fleetline

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by 50chevybomb, Mar 21, 2019.

1. 50chevybomb

50chevybomb

City: Atwater

State: California
    Price: $26000
    Up for sale or trade preferably trade is my 1947 fleetline. Suspension work professionally done by @jgdesign_fab. Interior and trunk beautifully upholstered with the right era correct look and materials. Paint is not perfect but very very presentable and has been professionally buffed out to get a super deep wet look. All glass is new and dash is perfect. Has hidden stereo system also professionally done. Has all the right accessories Fulton visor, fog lamps, rear bumper pulldown and bumper end wings. Tires are like new runs and drives beautifully. Has a fresh full oil pressure 235 with high compression head brand new carb and Fenton headers with straight pipe pea shooters. Everything about this car was done clean not a thrown together car like a lot of stuff that’s out there that they are asking insane money for.. $26,000 cash or trade and please be realistic trade offers I have cash to put on top is necessary.. call or text 209-658-9490 not in a rush to move this car I don’t need money at all so please no bs

Attached Files: