Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 1941 ford deluxe advise

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 0nedon, Apr 6, 2018.

1. 0nedon

0nedon

I had a fella call me, he heard I was looking for old fords. I know I really don't need another with buying the 2 '40's and the '37. But curiosity always gets the cat. Any way he has a '41 deluxe coupe orig. paint small hole in dr. side floor and small hole in pass. rear. no headliner and interior all there but needs redone (seats and door panles). It is lite blue with a few places down to primmer, running and stops. Asking 10 but would prob. go less. Its about 3 hrs. from me. I really don't know what these years are worth. I would prob. keep as orig. and buying as an investment. Do you guys think they will be coming around and gain in value. What is a ball park price now, sorry I don't have any photos. Thanks for the advise.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. 0nedon

0nedon

sorry guys it is a coupe

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  3. JMHO, 41's have been soft 4 ever.

scrap metal 48 likes this.
  4. LAROKE

LAROKE

Not as popular as 1939 or 1940. My boss gave his up at auction three years ago for around $45,000. It was a Deluxe Convertible Coupe and had all the options including a power top. This thing was a 1978 AACA award winner and if you turned it upside down, you could eat off it.

[​IMG]

5. dan31

dan31

I like the sedans a lot better than the coupes,never liked the profile of the trunk. My father in law bought a completely finished ,nice sedan for 17K about 4 years ago at "run to the sun "[ myrtle beach show] I bet the guy had at least twice that in it . They never brought much compared to other years so if it's a investment only deal keep that in mind.

6. razoo lew

razoo lew
    from Calgary

They are a nice enough car, but as an investment, I have my doubts. Just not the real desireable one.

scrap metal 48 likes this.