Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1941 Dodge Luxery Liner Custom

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by oldcrow71, Sep 2, 2014.

1. oldcrow71

oldcrow71

City: Vancouver

State: Washington
    Price: $6200
    Dodge Sedan Luxury liner custom - all mechanical parts have been rebuilt or replaced: complete new brake system, rebuilt motor with lots of new hot rod parts including new pistons, 3/4 race cam, head was shaved to raise the compression, Fenton Dual carb intake, Split header to full dual exhaust, rebuilt fluid drive, completely rewired and converted to 12 volt, Suspension bushings replaced, new wheels and Coker classic tires, new rear fender skirts, interior is new white and blue tuck n roll door, roof, kick and deck lid panels, blue and white Mexican blanket seat covers, blue metal flake and pinstriped window trim and dashboard. Car exterior is in bare metal since the Portland Roadster Show since people seemed to really like it (plans to complete the last of the body work and paint it satin white this coming winter) and also to let people see the car naked. Car has also been lowered 4". I was building this to be my sons first car but he now has his eyes on my 62 Caddy so I am selling this one to free up a little space in the garage and to help fund finishing the Caddy. This car is a running and driving project that people love in its current state. $6200 OBO Feel free to call if you have any questions 360-314-8216 Thanks, John

1-small.jpg 3-small.jpg 11-small.jpg 4-small.jpg 5-small.jpg 6-small.jpg 7-small.jpg 8-small.jpg 9-small.jpg 10-small.jpg