Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1941 Chevrolet Special Deluxe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by El Jefe ATX, May 19, 2017.

1. El Jefe ATX

El Jefe ATX
    from Austin TX

City: Austin

State: TEXAS!
    Price: 3500
    Bone stock 1941 chevy complete and ready for restoration. No parts are missing. No major rust out issues. There is a small spot on the rocker panel about the size of a quarter and one in the bed of the trunk. Other than that there is just a surface patina of flash rust and the original paint. It has been garaged since I bought it. The front bumper guard is deformed a bit as you can see in the picture, and it looks like the right front fender has been hammered back into shape. The glass in one tail light is broken. One of the windshield wipers is broken.

Motor is free. Does not run at the moment but I have seen it run on jackstands with the transmission engaged, rear wheels turning.

Texas title, issued in 1947 which I believe is when the car sold as new, as car sales may have been sparse with the war heating up in '41.

Included is the original key in a key fob from the dealer, Pete and Jon's Auto sales of Schulenburg Texas.
    Price is negotiable for serious buyers. Bring cash and we'll talk.
    IMG_1501.JPG IMG_0032.JPG IMG_1477.JPG IMG_1508.JPG IMG_0028.JPG IMG_0030.JPG 1.jpg

2. El Jefe ATX

El Jefe ATX
    from Austin TX