Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1940 Front End - Axle, Unsplit Bone, Round Backs, Juice, Spring, TieRod/Drag Links

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by arkracing, Dec 20, 2014.

1. arkracing

arkracing

City: Coventry

State: Rhode Island
    Price: 550
    I committed to buying this and have changed directions a little so I'm putting it up for sale.

I was told that it was out of a '40 Pickup, but I can't confirm.

It is complete, with the Axle, Spring, Unsplit Bone, Tie Rod, Drag Link, Roundback spindles, Juice Backing plates & drums. The kingpins have NO play and turn nice and freely. I did not pull the drums so brake condition is unknown, but assume that the need to be replaced. The drums have beed drilled for 2 different bolt patters and some of the studs have been cut & or snapped off.

$550 or best offer. Local pickup prefered. Delivery available within 50 miles or so of Providence, RI for some extra $

There is also a ModelA axle, spindles, & unsplit bone - I'd like $100/obo for that.

Will also package them both together. Would rather not part them out at this time.

Phone calls or email is best I will answer text as well. I think the site also emails me when I have PM here on the board, so PM should work too.
    arkracing@hotmaildotcom (replace "dot" with .)
    401-225-zero6one5

Attached Files:

2. arkracing

arkracing

$500? should be worth more than that parted out (which I would rather not do). I did however notice that the kinpin bushings are a little loose and probably should be replaced - I was mistaken in my original post. Still a nice clean complete front end. I can strap it to a pallet and load it on a truck with a forklift, but shipping arrangments must be made by you.

3. arkracing

arkracing

Ok. New Year special. $425 should be worth that if parted out (which I may do if nobody wants it now)