Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1939 Willys Coupe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by 39WILLZ, Nov 12, 2016.

1. 39WILLZ

39WILLZ

City: England

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: $ 85,000
    [GALLERY=][/GALLERY]Hi thinking of selling my all steel 39 Willys coupe. Stock frame boxed, Willys front axle with early Ford spindles, Magnesium spindle mount 5 spokes, new tires with discs and wilwood calipers, leaf springs and new shocks. Willys steering box. Early Mopar rear end with lsd, drum brakes, leaf springs and new shocks, Magnesium 5 spokes new tires, fully rebuilt 327 Chevy with ally heads, fender well headers, electronic ignition,cal custom valve covers and T10 super 4 speed manual, Mcloud street strip clutch, Body is 37 which is in bare metal with clear lacquer, 39 nose which is all steel, body is in real nice shape with only minimal repairs done. 39 dash with new gauges every thing works, All new glass and rewired. New rear lights, stock 39 front lights. 39 rear bumper and guards.
    Chassis is painted 2k silver with clear coat. Under floor is painted 2k green with clear coat.
    This is a running and driving Willys with all new or rebuilt parts used.
    I can help with shipping or any info please message me many thanks Wayne.
    This is a genuine and regretful sale just to many toys and not enough time.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    Kevs56, S.F. and 41 coupe like this.
  2. 39WILLZ

39WILLZ

All shook up.

3. 39WILLZ

39WILLZ

Little less conversation a little more action please !!!!