Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1937 Lincoln Zephyr Parts Car

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Plowboy, Jun 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Plowboy

Plowboy

City: Cerro Gordo

State: Illinois
    Price: $4000
    -SOLD- Lincoln Zephyr Parts Car - Some assembly required, or use it to fix your crappy coupe

What is there:
    • Headlight lenses and trim rings, one lens is chipped on the bottom, but I don't think you can see it when the trim ring is on.
    • Decent usable grille, some rust on the chin piece and a couple bent bars, no center trim
    • Decent Rear Fenders
    • One whole set of decent sedan garnish mouldning plus I will throw in some extra rear windows in case you want to make a custom school bus or something.
    • Front Fenders, Passenger side has some rust in Headlight area and a dent in the front
    • Fender Birds (have tails broke off) and side Grilles
    • Taillight bases and buckets, one bucket is smashed, but I will include another decent bucket to fix it with.
    • Trunk lid has rust on the bottom, the hinge with the ratchet is broken, but I will include a couple of non-ratcheting ones.
    • 2 whole sets of Sedan doors, all need bottoms. Also have a couple of single doors I will throw in. 10 doors in total.
    • Steering Column and Wheel
    • Full set of seats that need recovered and I think most of the upholstery panels
    • Body is in decent shape around wheel wells, driver's rocker isn't bad, passenger side needs work. Needs floors like all Zephyrs do.
    • Running boards, need new rubber but aren't in too bad of shape
    • Hood, will include hood ornament, needs chrome.
    What is missing:
    • No Title
    • No Taillight Lenses
    • No Waterfall for dash or Ashtrays
    • No Center Bar for Grille
    • Only have one fender Skirt
    - SOLD - The parts alone are worth that, you get the body for free. It is an all or nothing deal, I will not separate. I just want to make some room in my shed. I may take trades on interesting junk like a Model A coupe body or Motorcycle trades.

I also have a complete 1939 Zephyr front and Rear end with the hydraulic brakes that I would sell to the buyer for an additional $1000. It all needs taken apart and cleaned up, brakes do not roll so don't ask me to put it all together as a roller for you.

I also have a couple of cut off sedan roofs with back windows as well as a 37 front and rear clip that I would get rid of cheap, otherwise they are going in my yard for yard art.

IMG_2702s.jpg IMG_2704s.jpg IMG_2674s.jpg IMG_2676s.jpg IMG_2681s.jpg IMG_2685s.jpg IMG_2693s.jpg IMG_2699s.jpg IMG_2701s.jpg IMG_2678s.jpg IMG_2674s.jpg IMG_2676s.jpg IMG_2681s.jpg IMG_2685s.jpg IMG_2693s.jpg IMG_2699s.jpg IMG_2701s.jpg IMG_2678s.jpg

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    fordpatina likes this.