Register now to get rid of these ads!

History 1937 Ford Cabriolet - Built by Gene Winfield

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Jason Anderson, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Jason Anderson

Jason Anderson

First of all, if this is not the right section to put this in, please let me know, don't want to tick anyone off, it is for sale. But I thought at the same time it is appropriate the Historical info on this one, because this is the real deal, documented, tons of receipts, built by Gene Winfield at his custom shop in 1984-1986 for Bill Victor of Victor Gaskets. Amazing car, good history, it was a subtle custom done by Gene, and car looks great. This is a No Reserve auction, No BS, its the real deal. Hope some folks here can appreciate this machine, check it out, ends tomorrow. Thanks
    1937 Ford Cabriolet, built and documented by Gene Winfield, its the sites type of car for sure, there are 200 photos, documents and 30 min video on the car itself. Built by Gene for Bill of Victor Gaskets, the car ends tomorrow NO RESERVE. It is in Salem, Oregon. Thanks Jason 503-910-2085
    https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1937-ford-cabriolet-2-2/

Jalopy Joker and kidcampbell71 like this.
  2. 30ARoadster

30ARoadster
    from Salem, OR

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

be nice to own

Jason Anderson likes this.
  4. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

Close enough:D. My Dad has a 1936 Cabriolet and the 1937 would make a sweet pair to have.

Jason Anderson likes this.