Register now to get rid of these ads!

1936 ford truck

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by noels, Sep 11, 2010.

1. noels

noels
    from canada

My son and I want to install a 1936 ford 1.5 ton cab on a 1990 dodge4x4 frame with a cummins diesel. I would like to know if anyone has tried this or a simular instllation.

2. fxfxr

fxfxr
    from eureka, ca

google 2 1/2 ton beer truck 1937 ford by chicago brewing co. Same size cab on chevy 3500 running gears. I am building a 1 1/2 ton 1937 on a chev c 2500. (narrowed front cross member using stock a arms.) to keep tires under fenders. www.asastockton.com (click on truck cab to see some build pictures. Good luck

3. 47Ford - 1.5Ton

47Ford - 1.5Ton

See my build thread....... I'm 'somewhat' similar........

4. This page is for Intro's, you might try the main Page on the H.A.M.B. Message board. There will be a lot larger viewing audience there. Plenty of people willing to share experiences, both good and bad. If you don't mind, take a little time to read the Sticky at the top of this page, then make a personal experience intro pertaining to Hot Rods, and, or Kustoms. It's kind of nice to know some background in order to better understand the new member. Just a thought ! ............Good Luck with your project.

firstnomad
    www.angelfire.com/jazz/flatlandstudio