Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1936 4Door Chevy Project car

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Blade58, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Blade58

Blade58
    from apopka ,Fl

City: Bradeton

State: Florida
    Price: $12500
    Speed is a matter of money... How fast do you want to go? (Mad Max)
    [​IMG] Alright-- I haven't been on in awhile. Want to bring you up to speed. I will try to keep it brief. On Xmas eve, I got diagnosed with Stage III Head/Neck Cancer. I am currently in radiation treatments, and thankfully the prognosis is now very good. I have had several very DARK months with this. How this affects you is this. I think I am going to unload my '36 Chevy (all metal) 4-door project. It is about 50% complete, and I have probably 98% of the parts. The doors need to be done, and the cosmetics and interior done. The engineering/drivetrain part is complete. I have TOO MUCH time and money invested to get it back. I would consider letting it go for about $12,500 (firm). I'm in Central FL. I also have a turn key power plant and tranny-- Dixie's old 350 he sold me. All ready to go with a T5 tranny behind it. I have the pedals, driveshaft, etc.. Nice Rod drop in power plant! Very nice. I need about $3K for it. Again, well more than that in it. I just don't have the time or inclination right now. And, the medical bills have been pretty heavy too. If you are interested-- reach out to me for details: [email protected] Regards-- Mark