Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1935 Ford 5 Window Coupe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by wagoon78, Sep 26, 2018.

1. wagoon78

wagoon78
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

City: Wall

State: New Jersey
    Price: SOLD!!!
    SOLD SOLD SOLD.

Selling my 1935 5W to move onto 33/34. Asking $SOLD!!! Very solid car with everything there, but a few things I haven't got to yet. In Wall, NJ but can deliver to Hershey if we work out a deal. Will take 33/34 roadster or coupe as trade. Prefer fairly complete, but could be interested in just a body.

More photos and description here.
    https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/my-new-1935-5w-coupe.1041559/

24 stud flathead with sharp intake, (2) 97's alum cheater style heads.
    Black vinyl interior and rumble seat in great condition.
    All new wiring converted to 12V.

Still running mechanical brakes with spacers for 40 steel wheels. I was planning to switch over to hydraulic brakes.

The rear leaks and needs to be regasketed. Was planning to just get it rebuilt completely.

Rear floor plans should be replaced. All other metal is solid.

Haven't wired gauges yet. Bought kit to step down power to 6v to keep all gauges and heater blower. Have 36 electric fuel gauge to install with new sender already installed in new tank.

Trans grinds a bit into gears. Might just be clutch adjustment.

Needs door glass. Have regulators.

Have plenty of extra parts that will go with car. Will most likely swap out 40 steel wheels for another pair. I like the navy ones on it and plan to keep them. Have rare passenger tail light with rumble step to install. Have Drakes shortened bumper brackets to pull in rear bumper. Still have spare rim/tire/cover if wanted.

More photos and description here.
    https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/my-new-1935-5w-coupe.1041559/ 35  5 window.JPG 35 5w.JPG

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  2. wagoon78

wagoon78
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hoping someone buys this weekend so I can go to Hershey with some extra $$.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018