Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1934 Ford Pickup Project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by caprockfabshop, Dec 5, 2019.

1. caprockfabshop

caprockfabshop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

City: Lubbock

State: TEXAS!
    Price: 12,000
    IMG_20190906_151916.jpg 1934 Ford BB Pickup Project. Truck was originally a 1 1/2 ton Dually truck, hence the super sized frame rails. It was chopped and channeled years ago, but I'll summarize the more recent modifications.

IMG_20191017_161857.jpg
    1959 Buick Nailhead, 3 New Stromberg 97's on a New Offenhauser manifold, finned valve covers, spark plug covers, and valley pan, all new in box just mocked up for photos. New Magneto Style Mallory distributor, and header flanges for exhaust. Motor was a running engine when pulled about 6 years ago, good to go.

Chevrolet T5 5speed transmission hooked up with a Wilco Adapter Kit, trans was serviced and resealed by a reputable shop and it's good to go as well.

Frame has newly installed 32-style front crossmember at proper angles and positioning. New SoCal wishbones and mounts. Custom tubular center crossmember/transmission mount. Firewall was notched to accommodate the engine, and a new floor is mostly mocked up and fab started.

Fully boxed from the firewall forward. Though probably unnecessary considering the size of the framerails. ;)

IMG_20191017_161831.jpg
    Custom firewall roll bar fabricated to support the underdash clutch master cylinder and brake master cylinder.

IMG_20191017_161813.jpg

Dash was modified to accept a set of vintage boat gauges with central tachometer. These are in their original engine-turned housing and are all in mint condition ready to hookup. I have a Brand New Stewart Warner Green-Line Speedometer I was planning on mounting to the steering column for monitoring vehicle speed. That is included with the sale.

IMG_20191017_161803.jpg
    Rear end is parallel leafs and axle out of a Jeep Cherokee I believe. I had plans to replace it with a more traditional setup, but this one worked fine.

IMG_20191017_161758.jpg
    Body has some rusty spots, and is pretty well hammered from a hard life, but is pretty-straight and complete.

MVIMG_20191017_161907.jpg
    Wheels and tires are custom Rocket Racing Knock-off Replicas with 50's era Indy-Car Tires. The half tread was to give a slick-style traction while still having some rain siping. 16" fronts, 18" rears. Brand new, no miles on them.

Also available are 16" steel wheels and bias-ply tires.

I'm looking to get $12,000 as a complete project, but would consider keeping the engine and trans and selling it for $8k as an engineless roller.

IMG_20191017_161936.jpg
    Lots of brand new parts, I have far more invested and just ran out of time and space to keep working on it, so my loss is your gain! Get a leg-up on a hot rod that doesn't need much to finish!

Clean and clear title as a 1934 Ford, and ready to go anytime.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  2. caprockfabshop

caprockfabshop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I've had quite a few folks inquiring about the truck, but wanted to say that as of now, it's still available! Shoot me any questions or offers, let's make a deal happen!

~Peter