Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 1934 ford chassis. who has the best deal in the south?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ratster, Oct 3, 2012.

1. ratster

ratster

we need a roller chassis for a 34 5 window. who has the best chassis and the best deals. were in the south.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  2. bobby_Socks

bobby_Socks
    from ǑǃƕǑ

You have a lot of vendors in your area but I would check with Alloways Hot rod shop.

Gene's Hot rod's who is also here on the HAMB has a original frame with title for sale in the classifieds area.

3. I seriously doubt Alloways is going to have the best deal on a roller. HRP

How about Kennedys?

4. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Show up at one of the major events that draws a lot of vendors and scout out the 34 rolling chassis available and be ready to deal seriously with cash available to do the deal. If you can hold out until Sunday the deals usually get even better as many of the vendors don't want to have to load and haul the chassis back to the shop if they don't have a deal going to use it in a build. Being ready includes having a trailer along to haul it on.

5. ratster

ratster

Alloways shop is right behind my place, he has no great deals, I'll give the guys at Genes a call, my son used to work for Gene when he owned it. I'll have to look for Kennedys, haven't seen Kirby in awhile, so, i forgot about them lol its not for me, its a customers car of a friend. He needs one asap, they don't have the time to build one right now. they do have the cash tho lol

6. Buckster

Buckster

I know a fellow bought a chassis from Honest Charley earlier in the year. I believe it was a Pete & Jakes chassis. They are in Chattanooga, TN.

7. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

try atlanta street rods. got a good quote from them.for a friend.

8. ratster

ratster

thanks guys!